Yes! For a small monthly fee, we can help you implement influencer marketing campaigns to grow your business! Just send us an email at email@example.com
With many brands traditionally choosing agencies to do their marketing for them, it makes sense to do the same for their influencer marketing. We are specialists in the field and usually have more expertise than most firms have in-house.
Our unique platform also provides us with a lot of advantages by allowing you to get involved in the entire influencer marketing process, where we are very transparent and help you with developing campaigns, booking promoters for your campaign, and everything else directly on your account.
Our agency serves all stages of influencer marketing campaigns. These include:
- Determining the target audience for a campaign by category, age, geographical location, and other filters.
- Identifying popular influencers who regularly participate in successful influencer marketing campaigns and are willing to work with reputable brands. The influencers need to be relevant to a brand’s message, popular with the desired target audience for the particular campaign, respected and have genuinely impressive engagement rates.
- Developing relationships with successful influencers
- Working with influencers across multiple social platforms and understanding the nuances of each. For example, influencers on Twitch are very different from those on Instagram or Twitter. And they have incredibly diverse audiences. Agencies know which channels are best to find particular types of target audiences
- Strategizing and ideating influencer campaigns that match clients’ objectives
- Assisting influencers to create compelling and relevant content suitable for each influencer’s audience
- Working with brands and influencers to schedule posts at the most effective times to meet a campaign’s goals
- Monitoring that influencers share quality content that meets brand standards, complies with FTC and other legal guidelines and matches what has been agreed for the campaign
We have a network of trusted influencers and we can take a brand’s goals for its campaign and automatically know which influencers will best suit the campaign.
Also, we act as trusted go-betweens. Most influencers are busy people, many of whom receive thousands of messages every day. Often, they will ignore and leave unread anything that they don’t perceive will directly affect their lives. They are likely to miss outreach from brands.
However, once an influencer has had their first contact with an influencer agency, they are far more likely to open their future emails and other messages.
As your agency, we would:
- Make the creative and content strategy (e.g., hashtags, locations, timings, influencer niche selections, how to communicate the main campaign message, and platforms.)
- Produce the campaign timeline
- Find relevant insights on the brand, competitors, industry, and audience
- Find and select the most relevant influencers for the brand and campaign
- Analyze potential influencers to ensure that they are the best for the campaign
- Outreach to the influencers, brief them, and contract them
- Manage the influencers and produce the content with them, so the brands don’t have to
- Handle all communications with influencers
- Decide on success metrics, and guarantee results at the start of the campaign
Brands, in turn, have to approve all influencers the agency finds for them, along with any content they produce for them.
Once the campaign finishes, and possibly at agreed milestones along the way, the agency reports success metrics for the campaign based on the criteria they set in the proposal.