How does it work for Sponsors?
Created by: Paid Exposure
Modified on: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:23 PM
- Publish your Sponsor Profile - Create a profile with some basic information and provide links to help promoters learn as much about your company, brand, or product as possible.
- Create Campaigns - Include any relevant information about each specific campaign to let promoters know everything they need to know so that they can provide the most valuable exposure without wasting time negotiating back-and-forth and repeating the process for each promoter.
- Find Promoters - Filter your search in our marketplace or send your vanity URL link to your profile to find the perfect promoter and review their profiles that contain everything you need to make a decision such as their background information, sponsor history, ratings & reviews, prices, add-on services, and detailed insights.
- Book Promoters - Book the days of your promoters on their availability calendar, the same way you book rooms or flights, where promotions are automatically scheduled on specific dates. Promoters are required to accept or decline your offer within 48 hours so that you're not wasting time waiting for a confirmation.
- Manage & Track Promoters - Once your offer has been accepted, you will be charged based on the prices of their basic promotion and add-on services. You will able to discuss the details of your promotion with our internal messaging system, where your conversations are linked to each day.
- Review Promotions - You will get a notification the day after each promotion has been fulfilled so that you can review the results and you have 2 weeks to give your rating and review of the promotion. The promoter only gets paid after the promotion has been fulfilled.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.