How does it work for Promoters?
Created by: Paid Exposure
Modified on: Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 7:12 PM
- Publish your Profile - Create a free promoter profile with a unique vanity URL link to include your availability, background, keywords, prices, add-on services, analytics, sponsor history, and ratings & reviews so you can build trust and not waste any time negotiating back-and-forth with sponsors.
- Find Sponsors - Get more sponsors by searching our marketplace and joining their team of promoters. You can save a lot of time by simply sharing your vanity URL link with your messages to all potential sponsors to lead them directly to your profile. You can also join one agency that can connect you with more sponsors!
- Accept Offers - You have 48 hours to accept or decline offers from sponsors after reviewing the offer details that contain a link to their profile, a list of all of the services they purchased from you, and the campaign information so you know everything you need to promote their brand or products.
- Manage Promotions - Once you accept offers, you will be able to discuss details of the promotion in our text or phone messaging system and organize all of your promotions on your calendar and all of the details for your upcoming promotions are included in the offer details, which are automatically scheduled on your calendar.
- Launch Promotions - You will get automatic notifications about your upcoming promotions to remind you when to promote the sponsors scheduled on your calendar and after the promotion, you will both provide a rating and review about each other's experience to build trust and increase your chances of getting a future sponsor.
- Receive Payment - We protect you by accepting payments from sponsors in advance and then you receive payment after you have fulfilled the promotion so you never have to worry about getting paid! You will receive payments on the 15th after each month unless there are any disputes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.